When you come through the gates, you will encounter
the traditional, country welcome from our members.
They are keen to ensure you enjoy the Club and the sport.
The Club was established in 1963.
The club provides a range of surfaces to challenge both the
novice and experienced bowlers.
The Clubhouse is spacious and gives a very attractive outlook
over the greens and our well manicured gardens.
There is ample and secure off-street parking. Regular social
activities are conducted by the Club.
All members are welcome to bring visitors to any social activity.
The Clubhouse is a wonderful venue for functions and seminars.
and it is available for hire on non-bowling days and evenings for
- You can choose between two grass surfaces or a synthetic surface.
- Greens: Green A (synthetic) has 8 rinks, Green B (grass) has 7 rinks and Green C (grass) has 8 rinks.
- The synthetic green is floodlit which enables all year-round bowling
- The Club provides both Social and Pennant bowling activities.
- A number of accredited coaches are available to assist with
your development and understanding of the rules, strategies and